Total Pageviews

Friday 6 August 2010

PetStreet.

I was introduced to this forum by a friend and, as my old friends here will remember, I am more than a little wary of forums these days (and especially their owners!!!!!) but they seem a good crowd so I emailed an article on clicker training.

Smallholder Magazine also want me to write another and I must find the time to do so. It will help towards the extortionate hay prices this winter!!!

http://www.petstreet.co.uk/NewsStory/713724.What?s%20so%20great%20about%20Clicker%20Training_?

I may also have a part time job as an exam invigilator from September which will help and get me out meeting more people, which I love to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great!! Congratulations. How nice to be both recognized and paid for you clicker work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Jean!!!!

    I also had a vet who was a good friend of David and I (he came to the funeral) call around yesterday. He'd left the practice we used and we thought the world of him and were both very upset to lose him. Anway, he's back in the area and is going to be my vet again, which I'm SO pleased about!!!!

    Jack had colic once and he spent 2 hours here and wouldn't leave until he knew he would be OK, plus we worked together once on a neglect case and he was just fantastic and so supportive. He's only young but he's a superstar and I can't tell you how good it is to have him back!!!!

    It's been a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete












Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a clicker training addict and there is no cure - thank goodness!!!