Total Pageviews

Monday 13 December 2010

Soulmates.

I seem to have met my soulmate. It's only been a week but everything has felt just about perfect right from the start. I knew straight away with David and it feels the same this time too. I feel totally accepted for who I am, totally understood and able to be myself without apology or self-consciousness, and I think he feels the same.

We also seem to share the same sense of humour and it's all fantastic fun!!! The dogs all love him too and he them.

For the first time in 20 months I'm really excited about the future.

He's a real animal lover and wants to learn to ride so I'm going to have to up my game as an instructor. I'm going to read 'Learning to Ride as an Adult' before I start.

He has always wanted a donkey (so have I!!) but I need to re-home some more ponies and train him to muck out first!!!!

And I think he and Jack might just suit each other really well. Jack is very calm and sensible these days but doesn't really have a job at the moment, so it could work out really well. I'm going to start getting him back into work ASAP.

He asked if, when I was with David, I'd ever wondered what it would be like to be single. I told him with complete honesty that I never had. I told him I'd felt lonely all my life until I met David and then, straight away, I wasn't lonely anymore.

In the last 21 months I have learned more about loneliness than I ever wanted to know. Thanks to all my wonderful friends most of that had already gone. Now that last small well of loneliness has been filled in too.

Life is great and this is going to be the best Christmas ever!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best. This would be a wonderful Christmas gift for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Jean, and I hope you have a lovely Christmas too!!!

    He is really lovely and I am very lucky to have found him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fantastic!!! Congrats! I hope things work out with you two and I'm glad you're happy again and not lonely anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete












Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a clicker training addict and there is no cure - thank goodness!!!